Welcome to Guam
Join us on our Social Media:
How Much Does it cost to Travel Guam?
How much money will you need in Guam? $155 USD is the average daily price for traveling as a couple in Guam. This daily budget would be based off living in a hotel for the month. The average price of food for one day is $67 USD. The average price of a hotel for a couple is $50 USD. Additional pricing is in the table below. These travel prices are based off a comfortable budget. This includes private room, air conditioning, at least 2 meals at a restaurant per day, internet, and misc.
How expensive is Guam?
Flights from USA –> Guam:
West Coast (LAX)
East Coast (JFK)
Day 1: Arriving in Guam
- Check and make sure your hotel does not offer a free shuttle service from the airport. Or take a quick taxi or Uber ride to your place that should take less than 20 minutes.
- Grab a Sunset to wind down at The Beach Bar at Gunn Beach. Enjoy live music from 5-7pm Monday-Friday, with drink specials.
Day 2: Singapore
- Take a stroll around the beautiful town and take in the food and culture. This is by far the cleanest city in the world.
- Catch the Gardens by the bay to take in a unique garden with a beautiful city back drop.
- Later that night there is a world famous night safari zoo that I hear is unbelievable.