Welcome to Belize
Join us on our Social Media:
How Much Does it cost to Travel Belize?
How much money will you need in Bali? $143 USD is the average daily price for traveling as a couple in Bali. The average price of food for one day is $52 USD. The average price of a hotel for a couple is $26 USD. Additional pricing is in the table below. These travel prices are based off a comfortable budgeting of your money. The necessities for being comfortable are air conditioning in room, at least 2 meals at a restaurant a day, private room, internet, and misc.
How expensive is Belize? Per category.
Flights from USA –> Belize
round trip per couple
West Coast (LAX)
East Coast (JFK)
Day 2 Barrier Reef Exploration:
- Grab the 9am snorkel tour out to Hol Chan and Shark and Ray Alley for a great day adventuring the Barrier Reef.
- Afternoon is left for you to explore San Pedro.
- Make sure to line up a Golf Cart for the next day of exploration.
Related articles: San Pedro Weekly Fun guide
Day 3 Golf Cart Exploration:
- Start your day around 9am Grabbing the golf cart. Stop by a deli or place with food to grab lunch to go. There will be No grocery stores out of town. Or you can try your luck with the bar or food truck they have there (check availability depending on time of year).
- Start your adventure to Secret beach, takes about 45min by golf cart. See Video On how to get there..
- After the beer runs out or you get hungry again start your journey back into town.
- Stop by Captain Morgan’s for a dip in their pool side bar or experience one of the best beaches in Ambergris Caye.
- If you get hungry: Grab tapas at Aji’s for some Belizean fine dining. They have delicious food, and you will be treated to a great view by the sea with sand at your toes.
- If your still in the fun spirit go by The Dive Bar for free Kayaking, paddle boarding or hop on the huge foam mattress in the ocean.
- If you want to play corn hole stop by Coco Locos swim up bar