Welcome to Bali
Join us on our Social Media:
How Much Does it cost to Travel Bali?
How much money will you need in Bali? $126 USD is the average daily price for traveling as a couple in Bali. The average price of food for one day is $52 USD. The average price of a hotel for a couple is $26 USD. Additional pricing is in the table below. These travel prices are based off a comfortable budgeting of your money. The necessities for being comfortable are air conditioning in room, at least 2 meals at a restaurant a day, private room, internet, and misc.
How expensive is Bali?
Flights from USA –> Bali:
round trip per couple
West Coast (LAX)
East Coast (JFK)
Day 4: Pedang Pedang or Uluwatu Beach and Uluwatu Temple
- Book a driver for a full day. Suggest around 10 hours.
- Leave in the morning to explore a beautiful cliff-backed beach to wade or surf. The Uluwatu beach is much better if you’re looking to catch a surf wave.
- Your driver should know how to reach the Pedang Pedang beach by name. They probably will be able to get to the Uluwatu one as well but if not, the beach can be reached by two separate branches of Jalan Pantai Suluban, each of which terminates at one end or the other of the staircases that lace their way down.
- In the afternoon get back in the car and travel to the Uluwatu Temple on the coast. Make sure to arrive no later than 5 pm to explore. Check it out and get your photo opts. If you catch it at the right time they do an authentic Hindu Balinese dance for $100k Rupiahs ($7.50 USD/pp) at around 6 pm. The dance was well worth it.
- Check out Getting to, from, and around Bali.
How do you plan your Bali vacation? Check out the Bali 14 Day Itinerary
What are the Bali highlights? Check out the 10 best things to do in and around Bali
How do you travel in Bali? Check out the Getting to, from, and around Bali
Where do you stay in Bali? Check out Lodging in Bali
Where do you eat in Bali? Check out Food in Bali