Welcome to Malaysia
Join us on our Social Media:
How Much Does it cost to Travel Malaysia?
How much money will you need in Malaysia? $80 USD is the average daily price for traveling as a couple in Malaysia. The average price of food for one day is $30 USD. The average price of a hotel for a couple is $17 USD. Additional pricing is in the table below. These travel prices are based off a comfortable budgeting of your money. The necessities for being comfortable are air conditioning in room, at least 2 meals at a restaurant a day, private room, internet, and misc.
How expensive is Malaysia?
Flights from USA –> Malaysia:
round trip per couple
West Coast (LAX)
East Coast (JFK)
Day 6: Penang
– Here are a couple options for the day:
- Penang Hill- take a trolley to the top of the hill for some great views
- Thai massage at- Reflexology Siam Paradise (Best massage ever)
- Go to a Buddhist temple
- Fort Cornwallis
– Start your night off with some pre drinking at the local bar Cafe Antarabangsa. Cheap and fun people. Another fun bar with a Chinese husband and wife duo is the Hong Kong Bar.
Day 7: Speed Ferry to Langkawi Island
- Make sure to pre-book your tickets for the speed ferry. It’s a pretty easy ride on the ferry and takes about 2 hours to get to Langkawi.
- Make sure to book a place on the Lubok Buaya Beach side of the island (West coast). This has the best sunsets in the world, with the best beaches.
Day 8: Langkawi Island (Most beautiful island in the world)
- Best things to do:
- Beach duty on a beautiful sand beach and warm water.
- Pulau Payar Marine Park
- 3 island tour with snorkeling
- Under water world
- Langkawi cable car (Gondola)
- At night grab a beach side restaurant for the best Sunset in the World. It literally sets between two islands just off the shores of Langkawi and the colors are magnificent.
How do you plan your Malaysia Vacation? Check out the Maylaysia 10 Day Itinerary
What are the Singapore highlights? Check out the 5 best things to do in and around Singapore
How do you travel in Singapore and Malaysia? Check out the Getting to, from, and around Singapore/ Malaysia
Where do you stay in Singapore? Check out Lodging in Singapore
Where do you eat in Singapore? Check out Food in Singapore